Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Caregivers Marketplace

I just finished filling out my first rebate form for the caregivers marketplace. If you're not familiar with them, anyone is eligible to send in the receipts from select items for a rebate.

"
We have designed Caregivers Marketplace with family caregivers in mind, but anyone who purchases caregiving products for himself or herself, or a loved one, can enroll in and use the program. Our program is truly for everyone who gives, gets or needs care."

You have to save the receipts until you have at least 5 eligible items then you can send them in. The amount you get back differs from item to item. The Huggies Pullups and Swim Diapers I bought gave me $0.75 back each, leaving me with a total of $4.50- not too bad for something I had to buy anyway. The item list includes:

  • Aspercreme
  • Balmex
  • Benzodent
  • Citrucel
  • Comfort Personal Cleansing
  • Cortizone 10
  • Cottonelle Fresh
  • Depends
  • Ecotrin
  • Ensure
  • Glucerna
  • Gold Bond
  • GoodNites
  • Huggies
  • Icy Hot
  • Kaopectate
  • Nature Made
  • Os-Cal
  • Poise
  • Polident
  • PullUps
  • Super Poligrip

No comments:

Post a Comment