Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

I always end up switching my days around as plans change. I figured I may as well go ahead and rewrite my menu since I'll be running to the store soon anyway.

Monday

Edamame Fried Rice
Just Bento

Tuesday - National Night Out Potluck

Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
Nora LaCroix @ Allrecipes.com

Wednesday - Dinner w/My Grandmother

Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken & Sweet Potatoes w/Couscous
A Year of Slow Cooking

Thursday

Leftovers

Friday

Reuben Sandwiches w/Fries or Chips
Meal Planning Mommies

Saturday

Jambalaya w/Farmers Market Veggies
YumSugar

Sunday

After Church Get-Together @ Dairy Queen

Weekend Breakfast

Veggie Potato Pancakes w/Eggs
Cooking During Stolen Moments

Weekend Dessert

S'more Topped Brownies
Cooking During Stolen Moments

Monday

Fettucine Alfredo Chicken Helper w/Morningstar "Chicken"


Make It Homemade

Thousand Island Dressing

Spanish Rice Mix

Spinach Almond Pesto (cheaper than basil)

No comments:

Post a Comment