Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's a new day

So perhaps I should clarify what I wrote the other night. No, every day isn't like that. Some days are better than others. But I wasn't lying about being tired of all the social stuff. I feel like I'm starting to stretch myself thin, trying to be nice. Sometimes I wish I could say what's actually on my mind. This isn't how the world works though. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to give their boss a piece of their mind. If they did they might feel better for a bit but they'd probably also find themselves without a job. That's what I'm going through. It's not work. It's just people. Some days I'm lonely. Some days I'm not feeling so nice. Last night was one of those days.

Today I woke up and felt quite a bit better. Sometimes, especially at night you might notice, I do feel a bit alone. I think I lack connections right now. I'm in that horrid in between high school and adult life stage. You know the one I'm talking about- where your old friends have moved on and you haven't quite found any other "fits" yet.

I'm not antisocial. I'm just a sometimes lonely, full time stay at home, full time college student, mother. It doesn't help that I'm doing it by myself. Still, I wouldn't trade my life now for any other.

(Does that make sense?)

No comments:

Post a Comment