Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What I Am Up To

Jenova came down to visit that other weekend. Whenever my friends and I hang out here we always end up surfing the web at least once. She showed me a bunch of cool internet items I've been missing out on. One of them is a spiffy forum fiction piece called Sissy's Journal. Now, I don't want to sound like a fanatic here but I seriously think that some day the world will tank- if not the world then at least the US (we have so much debt right now >_<). It might not happen in my lifetime. In fact, I hope it doesn't....

Anywho, Sissy's Journal is one SAHM's journal about keeping her family safe and secure during a zombie outbreak. One thing I like about this piece is that it's believable... beyond the obvious zombie bit. I mean, she posts with recipes and other measures involving disaster preparation from a mothers view.

Interested yet? Give it a whirl. Who knows if this story might come in handy some day.

Oh, right, for those of you who are curious here it is, the show that started it all for me:

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love "fanfic" type blogs and stories. I don't read it but I like how devoted and imaginative the writers are. I'm certainly not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be an original story but I have to admit I'm a fanfic lover too. Now that I'm older I don't read many of the anime pieces anymore but I do still read the odd HP/Labyrinth fic. Some writers really do some good work- there are authors out there I'd buy if they were published.

    ReplyDelete