Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blogroll

In other news, I'm re-doing my blog links yet again. This is just off the top of my head though. If you'd like to be added and aren't already just leave a comment on this post and I'll be sure to add you. I'll also likely subscribe to your blog if I don't already. I love to share teh love! ^^

Oh, and the blog links will probably be moved around a few times, hopefully higher on the page somewhere. I think I might buy myself a new blog design for Christmas... or make one since I can't find prices I'm liking.

Merry Christmas to Me!

Update: I guess for the most part it's done now. I got the three column layout I wanted, a background I like, and a new header. I might add buttons or a link bar but probably not anytime soon. So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment