Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Children's Place Monster Sale

I like buying organic as much as the next person but sometimes the regular deals are just too good to pass up. In this case I've been wanting a matching mother/daughter outfit for ages. Let me tell you, it's pretty hard to find them in our size ranges at affordable prices. I was so psyched when I saw this deal at The Children's Place that I didn't even mind paying the $5 shipping charge.

Right now you can get some adult & children PJ's for $4.99 each. They also have matching baby sleepers so you can grab them for the whole family! I'm planning next years Christmas photo already.

Actually, a lot of things are $4.99 right now. They even had some clogs at that price.

I got this girl's peace headwrap for only $1.49!

Bonus: If you shop through Shop At Home you'll make back 5% of your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment