Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Daily Clean- Update

Just wanted to let you all know, I haven't fallen off the wagon like I normally do. I've just left the camera in the car and keep forgetting to bring it in since I don't use my car on a daily basis. So, I don't have pictures yet but here's what I've been doing:
  • Invented & tested a new cake recipe which shall be called Swann Cake, recipe to come
  • Did some crafts & hung them
  • Began organizing my misc drawer in the kitchen
  • Started the endless cycle of potty training and accident cleaning
  • Donated 4 bags of clothing to Goodwill, 4 more misc bags in the car to drop off today
  • Reading
  • Watching Doctor Who and other web shows
  • Dumped the old dirty off-white christmas tree & vacuumed the mess
  • Starting trimming blankets for future recrafting
  • Made a batch of Elderberry Syrup
  • Invented & tested a funky fried rice dish, end result flawed but edible
  • Tested the honey toner stuff the same night. It was sticky but my complexion seemed brighter the next day. Not perfect but I'll still use it again.
I'll start posting pictures again as soon as I bring in my camera to thaw. Hope it still runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment