Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gardens

I'm gearing up for my 2nd attempt this year. I managed to grow those sprouts without killing them. They were pretty tasty. Now I figure I'll give it all another go and create an indoor container garden near my patio windows. I've already placed my order. I got most of my inspiration from my new Roots & Shoots book. This year I'll be attempting:

  • Jack Be Little Pumpkins
  • Gourds, Small Fancy Mix
  • Checkered Choice Corn
  • Red Cored Chantenay Carrots
  • Bloody Butcher Heirloom Tomatoes
  • White Icicle Radishes
  • Double Dwarf Jewel Heirloom Nasturtiums
  • Chives
  • Teddy Bear Sunflowers
  • Heirloom Alpine Strawberries
  • Creeping Thyme
  • Savory
  • Fineleaf Basil (not shown)
Oh, I might do a pineapple or potato experiment too while I'm at it. We'll have to see.

How about you guys, any special planting plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment