Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Day!


So yesterday was MLK Day as you all know. It was also Winnie the Pooh Day, the birthday of A.A. Milne. Unfortunately I was too sick to do anything about either holiday. Am still has her cold but I had food poisoning. I spent the whole day lying on the couch, sick as a dog or weak from being sick. Even now my tummy is still rumbling and being all weird. So yeah, still trying to recover. If I feel better later I might have to do some cooking. Today is National Popcorn Day. Here are some recipes I've been wanting to try:

1 comment:

  1. Hey, couldn't remember if you'd talked to or knew who your cd swap partner was...

    here's the post...

    http://leclaw.blogspot.com/2010/01/cd-swap-reminder.html

    If you need Dawn's info let me know, she is a friend of mine. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete