Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Menu Planning

Okay, so I'm tired of deals.

(Is it okay to say that?)

I'm just so busy and have so much on my mind now that even clipping coupons and saving cash has little no to appeal. I'm going to go back to my online shopping, for awhile at least. What I want to do is buy my CSA subscription then find a local place for meat & dairy products, slowly leaning towards a more vegetarian-diet. Online I'd like to buy my pantry items. Right now my pantry is FULL though. I don't even have space left. Here's where the meal planning comes in. I'm going to try and bring down my shopping trips so I only have to go to the store once every 2 weeks for perishables.

So here's the tentative game plan for the next two weeks:

3/10
Lettuce & Tarragon Soup
Chocolate Lemon Cream Pie

3/12
Celery Stuffing
Cola Beans

3/14
Turkey Breast with Barbeque Sauce
Random Side Dish

3/17 (St Patty's)
Odds & Ends Stew

3/20 (Ostara)
Breakfast/Brunch- Quick Crustless Quiche
Spring Basket- Peanut Butter Eggs
Dinner-Cola Basted Ham
Amazingly Good Eggnog
Carrot Oatmeal Muffins
Lemon Pie Bars

3/22
Croque Monsieur

3/25 (Company)
Odds & Ends Casserole
Cinnamon Honey Cornbread
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies

Other
Cheese
Mayo
Whole Wheat Honey Bread

1 comment:

  1. Hi it me Debb your partne drop out of the swap easter-o-ween She said you didn;t get back to her. So she said she just to busy any way.
    Right now I don't have another partner ,if you already have your bunnie done I could make another one .

    ReplyDelete