Thursday, April 1, 2010

D & D is the devil!!!

So, I was discussing the possibility of buying a house with my mum today. She didn't get all crazy on me or anything but we both came to the realization that us living together might not be like the best idea, as much as we love each other. For instance, I like to LARP, play D&D, read urban fantasy romance, & watch material such as Doctor Who. She believes that most fantasy material including D&D & Harry Potter has roots in spiritualistic/demonic stuff, that it invites unhealthy things into our lives.

Now, I don't want to diss my mom for her honest beliefs but really, what do you say to something like that? I can't help but have this urge to use the ever-popular 8 Bit Theater cartoon as rebuttal.


Sadly, I doubt it would do any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment